This school is governed by Schoolsworks and our core policies are determined by the academy trust and apply to all schools.
They cover key HR and Trust-wide issues and our Exclusions Policy.
Having a set of trust-wide policies ensures consistency and also reduces workload at school level. Any serious grievances, complaints or matters of safeguarding or confidential reporting relating to the school should be addressed to the officers of the academy trust.
The following school policies are available for download below.
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti Bullying and Child on Child Abuse Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints procedure
- Equality Statement
- Home Learning Policy
- Learning and Teaching
- Marking and feedback
- Remote education provision for parents
- Rustington SEND Policy 2023
- SW Attendance Policy
- SW Safeguarding Child Protection
- SW Safeguarding Handbook
- SW Trust wide Admissions Policy 02 23
- Trust wide Admissions Policy 2025 26 v2
- Uniform policy